Christmas is coming and what better way to get into the spirit than to give if you can!
The Tree of Little Angels Toy Campaign has kicked off in St. Catharines and it’s all about donating a toy for kids that are in need and making their holiday wishes come true.
You can help by donating new, unwrapped toys to the City of St. Catharines’ for the annual campaign that supports Community Care of St. Catharines and Thorold. Residents donated more than 500 toys to Community Care through the City’s Little Angels campaign last year.
Taking part is easy!
- Find “Little Angels” on trees at various City facilities (the full list of facilities is included below)
- Purchase a gift for that child
- Return the gift – with the angel attached – to any of the City facilities listed below.
- Please do not wrap the gift
- The gift and angel can be returned to any of the City facilities listed below. The gift does not have to be returned to the location where you picked up your angel.
Toys are due by Saturday, Dec. 10
Tree of Little Angels Locations
50 Church St.
Dunlop Drive Older Adult Centre
80 Dunlop Dr.
Port Dalhousie Older Adult Centre
19 Brock St.
Port Weller Community Centre
1 Bogart St.
Russell Avenue Community Centre
108 Russell Ave.
Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre
240 St. Paul St. W.
St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre
425 Carlton St.
St. Catharines Museum and Welland Canals Centre
1932 Welland Canal Pkwy.
West St. Catharines Older Adult Centre
117 Chetwood St.
Community Care anticipates assisting more than 3,000 families this Christmas with dinner and presents under the tree in addition to regular support services. For more information about Community Care and its services, visit www.communitycarestca.ca.
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca