Ahh, Valentine’s Day! Our pocketbooks have not recovered from the holiday season yet, but here we go again right? Well, what if you could show her you love her in a few unique ways that don’t have to cost money!
If you have the means to buy a gift for a woman, you might go the traditional route of chocolate, flowers, jewelry or dinner out and these are all great! But there are other options out there. Options that are not a part of our consumerism driven society but nonetheless will show her you care.
Here are some ideas:
1. A body or foot massage.
2. A free day to herself without the kids.
3. A home-cooked dinner, including clean up.
4. A playlist of her favorite songs.
5. A cleaned house, including laundry.
6. A offer to completely plan your next vacation.
7. A love letter (read aloud).
8. A “chick flick” movie night.
9. A digital album of her favorite photos.
10. A walk or hike together.
The simple things you do for a loved one are often the most appreciated and welcomed. And don’t forget, words can be gifts too. For example; “I love you,” and “Thank you for everything you do,” are priceless.
Do you have any ideas you may add to this list or do you prefer the traditional gifts?
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca