Spring branch collection continues until June 1 in niagara region. Curbside branch collection is available across the region to all residents living in single-family homes and apartments with six units or less.
When setting out branches for collection, it is important to remember:
- Branches must be tied in bundles
- Maximum weight of bundle = 22.7 kg (50 lbs.)
- Maximum size of bundle = 1.5 m (5 ft.) in length and 0.5 m (1.6 ft.) in diameter
- Individual branches inside of the bundle must not exceed 7 cm (2.8 in.) in diameter
- Branches must be at the curb by 7 a.m. on your regular collection day
In addition to curbside collection, branches and yard waste can also be dropped off by residents at one of the Region’s Waste and Recycling Depots year round, free of charge.
For more information about Niagara Region’s waste management services, including drop-off locations and hours of operation, visit niagararegion.ca/waste or call the Waste Info-Line at 905-356-4141 or 1-800-594-5542.
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca