Today the Niagara Region weather forecast from Environment Canada calls for mainly cloudy skies and a 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 2 or low.  Tonight, partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6. Wind chill minus 11 overnight.

 

Sat, 16 Nov

A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High zero. Wind chill minus 12 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.

Night

Clear. Low minus 5.

Sun, 17 Nov

Sunny. High plus 4.

Night

Increasing cloudiness. Low plus 1.

Mon, 18 Nov

Cloudy. High plus 4.

Night

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2.

Tue, 19 Nov

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.

Night

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.

Wed, 20 Nov

Cloudy. High plus 5.

Night

Cloudy. Low plus 2.

To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca

 

 

Let us know what you think!