Registration is open now for a virtual job fair to be held by Niagara Health tomorrow, from 11 am-3pm. It is the first time an event like this has been held.
Positions that they are recruiting for include:
• Registered Nurses
• Registered Practical Nurses
• Personal Support Workers
• Occupational Therapists
• Speech Language Pathologists
• Clerical Medical Administration
• Environmental Services, and other healthcare professionals
“Holding a virtual job fair is an innovative and effective way to maintain safety during the pandemic, while still connecting with healthcare professionals so they can learn more about employment opportunities at our hospital sites,” says Tracey Giovannone, Niagara Health’s Manager of Recruitment and Volunteer Resources.
“We are looking for healthcare professionals to come be a part of our caring culture and work in an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We are proud to be a top employer for Hamilton-Niagara, and we attract and retain leading healthcare professionals to work at Niagara Health.”
At the virtual job fair, representatives from Niagara Health departments will provide more information about career opportunities at our sites. Attendees are asked to have their resume on hand to share with our team.
HOW TO REGISTER:
• Visit the virtual career fair link and create a new Job Seeker account to register: https://reg.ecareerfairs.com/e/niagarahealth
• Log in on Feb. 4 anytime between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. to meet with representatives and discuss employment opportunities.
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca