It’s now reported that Stage 3 of reopening will be coming to Niagara along with Durham, Halton, Hamilton, Haldiman-Norfolk, Lambton and York regions this Friday with the official announcement being made this afternoon about at 1 PM by Ford. Toronto, Peel and Windsor-Essex are still excluded for at least another week.
CHANGES WITH STAGE 3 – Openings
-Indoor gathering limits increase from 10 to a maximum of 50 people, while outdoor gathering limits increase to a maximum of 100 people. However, physical distancing is still required during any gathering with people from outside an individual’s social circle. The province is not increasing the number of people a person can gather with without physical distancing measures in place.
- gyms and fitness studios can reopen with safety protocols in place
-organized sports can also resume, with the exception of contact sport
-playgrounds, community centres and libraries will reopen
- personal support services to resume that involve a customers’ face, such as facials and some piercings
-all restaurants, bars, concession stands, and other food and drink establishments are allowed to reopen for indoor dining
-casinos will be allowed to reopen but table games are banned.
What still can’t open in Stage 3?
- amusement parks/water parks
- buffet-style food services
- dancing in restaurants and bars
- private karaoke rooms
- overnight stays at camps for children
- prolonged or deliberate contact while playing sports, saunas, steam rooms, bath houses and oxygen bars
- Nightclubs are still banned from reopening, except for the purpose of serving food or drinks.
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca