Here is the Niagara weather forecast from Environment Canada for the week ahead.
First a special weather statement for the region in effect for: Niagara Falls – Welland – Southern Niagara Region – St. Catharines – Grimsby – Northern Niagara Region
Strong winds expected today gusting between 80 and 90 km/h with utility outages possible. Now, the more detailed forecast:
Today, cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 80 early this afternoon. High 18. UV index 2 or low. Tonight, increasing cloudiness early this evening. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 20 after midnight. Low plus 2.
Fri, 1 Apr
A few flurries ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Sat, 2 Apr
Sunny. High 9.
Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Sun, 3 Apr
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 6.
Cloudy periods. Low zero.
Mon, 4 Apr
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Cloudy periods. Low plus 1.
Tue, 5 Apr
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca