Here is the weather forecast from Environment Canada for the week ahead in Niagara Region.

Today Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 7.


Wed, 10 Apr Sunny. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8.


Thu, 11 Apr Rain. High 12.
Night Rain. Low 7.


Fri, 12 Apr Showers. Windy. High 10.
Night Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.


Sat, 13 Apr A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
Night Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.


Sun, 14 Apr A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Night Cloudy periods. Low 8.

Let us know what you think!