Looking for some last minute Haloween fare to serve at your party? Get ready to count down 10 of the weirdest, grossest, and scariest, Halloween food ideas from around the web. So hold on to your eager, candy-eating faces, and get ready to chow down on fear itself.
10. We got the pumpkin who’s had just a little too much Halloween punch, and decided that vomiting guacamole all over the tortilla chips was the best way to thank his host. Mmm mmm, just like Uncle Mike used to do.
9. Don’t worry guys, we’re looking out for you, and so are these ground meat eyeballs. It’s always a great deal when you find a food that can help you watch what you eat while it watches you eat it. Inception!!!!!
8. It’s pretty damn freaky, and it’s sure to haunt your dreams for years to come. It’s spaghetti monster cupcakes, and they are terri…actually these are adorable. This isn’t gross or scary.
7. Chips and dip laid out on a hopefully unsullied diaper. Because nothing says happy Halloween quite like pretending to eat poo… That’s false, saying happy Halloween is good enough.
6. We got meatloaf hand, complete with gross fingernails, aka onions, and burnt flesh, aka its cooked meat. Serve it in a baby diaper and watch the fun begin. Baby? What did you eat?
5. Bread fingers. That’s right, next time a girl turns you down after you ask her for her digits, just tell her: it’s OK, you can have mine, and throw bread fingers at her. Don’t forget the fake blood… or real blood. No no, fake blood.
4. They’re freaky, they’re fun, and they’re here to party. It’s vampire donuts.They want to suck your blood… and give you diabetes. Yayyyyy.
3. We’ve all heard of charcuterie, but what about charr-ed human flesh-cuterie? Got a Hannibal Lecter costume? Good, because it’s time to eat cold cuts off of a human skull. Wash it down with a nice Chianti, and some brie of eternal damnation.
2. Used Q-tip. Whoever decided to take candy cigarettes, melted caramel and marshmallow, and turn them into used Q-Tips deserves a nice place next to candy Satan in Halloween hell.
1. Brace yourselves guys, because number one is probably the grossest Halloween food we’ve ever seen. We actually need to warn you, if you have a weak stomach you might want to call it quits right here. Take a second… no? OK, here it is. Veggies. The worst of the worst. Snickers and Sour Patch Kids, that’s how you make friends. You want to know how you don’t make friends? Salad.
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments section, and have a scary Halloween.
SOURCE: ASKMEN, YouTube
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca