Today, mainly sunny. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h after midnight. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light early in the afternoon. High 9.
Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8.Wed, 9 MarCloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.NightCloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. High zero.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca