Summer trim down is ON!!
Here is a wonderful, lightbreakfast idea to give you a great start to this beautiful Saturday morning.
Serve with a fresh cup of coffee and ENJOY!
– 1 Grapefruit
– Small handful of hazelnuts
– 1 Avocado
– Bread (we used French baguette)
– Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Roast small handful of hazelnuts for 10-12 minutes (until golden brown)
3. Segment the grapefruit, toast bread, and mash avocado
4. Cover the hazelnuts, rub to remove skins while still hot then chop
5. Assemble toast
6. Top with hazelnuts, drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt
SOURCE: Leaf, YouTube
To receive similar content, “Like” us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/niagarabuzz.ca